Code10 CI Accelerator ® – Release R2303
Code10 CI Accelerator ® release R2303 contains core artifacts of Integration Patters, Alerting Tools and Toolkit. These features will quickly put you up to speed with either migration, brown field or green field SAP Integration Suite (Cloud Integration capability) implementation.
Code10 INTEGRATION Patterns
IFlows covering Code10 integration patterns and templets for message decoupling, sender and receiver dispatchers, routers, and mapping templates with naming standards:
- Sender IDOC Dispatcher – Example IFlow to receive an IDOC and place it in a JMS for further processing.
- Sender SFTP Dispatcher – Example IFlow to receive a message by SFTP and place it in a JMS for further processing.
- Receiver IDOC Dispatcher – Example IFlow that receives a message and sends it to the corresponding receiver system.
- Receiver Dispatchers – Example IFlows that receive a message and send it to the corresponding receiver using defined protocol (HTTP,SFTP,SOAP…)
- Message Router – IFlow with a routing based on Sender, Receiver and Message extracted using XPATH. It contains logic for message retry and alerting.
- Message Router for IDoc – IFlow with a routing based on SNDPOR, RECPOR and MESTYP extracted using XPATH. It contains logic for message retry and alerting.
- Message Router with Value Mapping – IFlow with a routing based on message value and Value mapping. It contains logic for message retry and alerting.
- Mapping templates – IFlow containing templates for basic mappings with examples and naming conventions.
Code10 Alerting Tools
IFlows that covers different alerting and ticketing options for the most common application including: JIRA, SNOW, Zendesk, Sysaid, etc.:
- Generic email alert – IFlow that generates an email alert to the specified recipient using SMTP.
- Email alert using Microsoft API – IFlow that generates an email alert to the specified recipient using Microsoft API.
- JIRA ticket creation – IFlow that creates a ticket in JIRA with the information of the alert.
- SNOW ticket creation – IFlow that creates a ticket in SNOW with the information of the alert.
- SYSAID ticket creation – IFlow that creates a ticket in SYSAID with the information of the alert.
- Zendesk ticket creation – IFlow that creates a ticket in ZENDESK with the information of the alert.
- Notify IDOC status with SYSTAT01 – IFlow that sends back IDOC SYSTAT01 to update status of original IDOC in SAP
Code10 Integration tools
Different tools for certificate expiration check, value mapping replication or Groovy scripts library with multiple different functions ready to be used:
- CI message monitoring report – Returns a summary of the messages processed in a specific timeframe
- API Credentials – allows to create or replicate users massively from other systems.
- Groovy Script UDF – library with +30 UDF functions to be used in MM.
- Groovy Script – library with +20 groovy scripts with helpful utilities to be used in the IFlows.
- Notify Certificate Expiration – notifies via the selected alerting feature what certificates about to expire.
- Value mapping replication via API – Allows to replicate Value mappings from external systems.
- Retry Handling – mechanism that attempt to resend error messages multiple times withing a predefined timeframes and retry times.
Learn More About Our Product
Thank you for your interest in Code10 CI Accelerator ®. If you would like to learn more about our product and how it can benefit your daily business operations, please provide us with your contact details below. We will send you further information and answer any questions you may have.